Tuesday, February 16, 2010


Iam the Winner of Life. With so much time to to go, i am about to toile and everything is running like a smooth operator... The pattern, a masterpiece. Everything matched. The cut, pure genius. And even though I closed my eyes while I finished the elastic, even the finish on the back and legs was David Copperfield...Magic. How does he do that?


Then. The twin needle machine broke. And bam reality smacks you in the face like a wet fish .Toiling is not the best. In fact it is shit. Not the shit. Just shit. We are at school, we are so underfunded that we have one machine per four billion students, the lecturers are stretched and we cant locate the dude with the screwdriver to fix anything. So I decide to work independently (read:sulk) and use a differnt finishing method. I dont know how to use it. I fail. Its Faith No More style. Epic. I have to start again. I have one day left.

No comments:

Post a Comment